Wednesday 23 October 2013

COP3//CONTACTING POSTER TOUR GUIDE//OUGD601

primary research:
After attending the Poster Guided Tour at the TFL museum I thought it would be a good opportunity to email the tour guide to see if I could get some primary research and just ask some more detailed questions.

email to Tom Cavanagh (tour guide)


Hi Tom,

During the summer I visited the London Transport Museum and you gave me your card.  I really enjoyed the poster tour you gave, I found it really interesting and very helpful as I'm currently carrying out research for my dissertation, my subject being London Underground design.

I was wondering if it would be alright to email you a couple of questions for a bit more detail about the posters or just the general design and branding of the Underground.  I realise you're busy and so this might not be possible but it would be valuable for my primary research and any time you could give would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Kathryn Brooks 
BA (hons) graphic design, third year.

No comments:

Post a Comment