Saturday 10 March 2012

CONTEXT OF PRACTICE//WHO AM I?//AUDIENCE MEMBERSHIP OUGD401

10 QUESTIONS TO HELP IDENTIFY ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL:


+Where are you from/where do you live?
Im from East London, I've lived in London all my life until now, right now I live in Leeds, which I think is a great city to experience my uni years.  I'm really liking it here, I like having London to go back to though.
+What are your personal goals in life?
Ive always wanted to travel, thats probably my favourite thing, I love experiencing new cultures and seeing new things.  I've always wanted to do voluntary work in India or Africa.  I'd quite like to live abroad for a small part of my life too.
+What places have you been to?
Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Croatia, Belgium
Austria, Sardinia, Germany, Tanzania, Zanzibar, the states, Scotland.
+What do you like to do in your spare time?
Photography, hang out with friends, gigs, shopping, uke
+Whats your favourite drink?
Ice cold ice tea, crabbies ginger beer, hot drink-early grey slice of lemon,no milk
+What inspires you?
Music, travelling, lyrics of the beatles, photography, mark weaver, people/friends
+Favourite food?
All food from hare & tortoise (japanese/chinese/sushi) Dads cooking, Shareen's ma's food.
+How do you get about/means of transport?
Can't drive, in London I always got on the tube or bus (FREE TRAVEL!), since I've been in Leeds I've caught one bus, walked to most places and caught taxis on nights out which I never did back home.
+Financial Situation?
Got about a fiver on me which is meant to last the rest of the week (only monday) wouldn't say its great...
+What are your favourite memories/best achievements/things that your proud of?
InterRail, Summer, Christmas, Abroad, School, 
Foundation at Camberwell, A levels, education etc.
Getting into LCA


THREE PIECES OF DESIGN THAT RELATES TO ME:
Probably my favourite album, and I love the design

LOVE BOB DYLAN, LOVE MARK WEAVER

Photograph of LDN

No comments:

Post a Comment