Thursday 15 March 2012

WHAT IS A LINE? PRIMARY RESEARCH//OUGD404

These are some tickets, leaflets, notes etc. I collected whilst interRailing which I thought could be useful for helping me to create my publication about it.  I was thinking of the publication promoting interRail on its forty year anniversary, using images i'd collected and information I found.  I thought of printing the publication on newsprint, as a kind of small interRail newspaper, however before printing i'd have to test how colour photos work on newsprint or whether it would be best to keep them black and white.


(1)scan of interRail ticket and form filled out listing places visited (2,3)scans of pages from interRail travel guide about trains, countries etc. (4,5,6,7)scans of tickets, leaflets, things collected along the way. (8,9,10)scans from a notebook with notes about places, train times etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment