Saturday 27 April 2013

WHAT IS GOOD?//PARIS//SUMMARY OF RESEARCH SO FAR//OUGD505

SUMMARY OF RESEARCH SO FAR//GOOD IS...PARIS
So far I have gathered quite a lot of research on Paris and things to do in Paris.  The research before was very concentrated on the unconventional tourist experience and looking at things to do in Paris (famous landmarks, attractions etc.)  However, now my idea has developed into branding of a Parisian hotel, giving you the true Paris experience so I will have to expand my research further and look at themes and more into Parisian culture.  I have done quite a lot of research on Parisian culture but need to be more specific now as I need to look into themes that I could use when branding the hotel.  I will start looking into both hotel branding and restaurant branding to develop ideas for my own branding.

PLAN FOR RESEARCH:

  • Look into examples of branding (restaurant and hotel)
  • Do some research on the themes that could be used within the hotel branding (room names, restaurant name, information that could be used in the small booklet you get in each room etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment