Today we had the final crit for the cop publications. In groups of five we gave feedback to each persons final outcome based on their blog and the final printed publication. This was my feedback I received:
- good vast amount of research but needs a more detailed analysis to sow ow design of publication has been informed
- clear development from design sheets and research to publication design
- good range of research sources, visual to written
- good primary research into the concept of voyeurism
- vast amount of research and a good range of research/processes
- good visual exploration including photography experiments and relevant visual research
FINAL PUBLICATION FEEDBACK:
- good background contextual analysis of digital voyeurism. Context has informed design direction. Good evidencing of how Facebook/social media is voyeuristic.
- watch for spacing between body copy and headers, some cluttered pages. Also use justify left instead of justify as it avoids unreadable text
- good research at start of publication into digital voyeurism. Good secondary research throughout, well collated to illustrate concept of digital voyeurism.
- format in keeping with Facebook, typeface used also fits well with content
- communicates idea of digital voyeurism through background information and case studies looking into existing Facebook profiles.